I love this adventure but I've been tripped up by some typos and have some constructive critisism.
0) Page 10, A1 (Just me, maybe?) "A sturdy iron door, designed to be lifted upwards, and a steel portcullis stands at either end." I misread this as meaning there was a door and on either side of the door was a portcullis. But what it is saying is, "there is an iron door on the south side and a portcullis on the north side." I don't know if anyone else will trip on reading this so I thought I'll mention it.
1) Page 11, Map: Missing label for A13: Bathes. (found on page 14 and realized the label was missing from the map.)
2) Page 12, Typo. "attept to retreat, ... to A15 through the normal door,..." This is incorrect since every paragraph after that proves that it should have said A11.
3) Page 13, Line through the Read Aloud: The top line for the Read Aloud on this page is unfortunately cutting through the first line of text. Dunno if that can be fixed. thought i should mention it. (its still readable so not a big deal).
4) Page 13, What are the Boots of Drow? Is it homebrew, or from a previous edition? I can only find this version of it on the internet: Adds +2 to Dexterity and –2 to Strength (the score, not the mods). Is this the boots you intended?
5) Page 18, "He joins any combat on round two after he as cast..." Should this say "after he has cast..."?
6) Page 19, Occupants. "....was here with, but likely left to aid the..." Shouldn't the 'with' be removed? I don't think it's supposed to be there.
7) Page 18/20, 18 mentions "cloudkill" but the spellbook in Appendix A page20 is missing "5th Level: Cloudkill"
8) oh and. where should i roll the treasure hoard that was mentioned at the beginning? or am i misunderstanding something?
I'm very glad you mention loot after every encounter.
I love the Lounge :)
I love how there's simple tactics to follow to help us use the Enemies.
I love most things.
Thanks for making this!